Parents/Carers agree to:
- see that their child goes to school regularly, on time and properly equipped.
- let the school know about any concerns or problems that might affect their child’s work or behaviour.
- support the school’s policies and guidelines for behaviour and work, including school sanctions.
- support their child with their home learning.
- attend parents’ evenings and discussions about their child’s progress and future opportunities.
- discuss school at home with their child.
- encourage their child to participate in extra-curricular opportunities.
School agrees to:
- contact parents if there is a problem with attendance, punctuality, uniform or equipment.
- let parents know about any concerns or problems which affect their child’s work or behaviour.
- provide a broad and balanced curriculum.
- send home regular grade-only reports and provide one consultation evening where parents can meet subject staff.
- keep parents/carers informed about school activities through regular letters and the Parent Bulletin.
- encourage all students to participate in the wide range of extra-curricular activities and celebrate their achievements.
Your child agrees to:
- attend school regularly and on time.
- bring all the necessary equipment for each day.
- wear the school uniform and maintain a tidy appearance.
- do all the classwork and home learning as well as they can and hand it in on time.
- be polite, helpful, tolerant and respectful to others.
- keep the school free from litter.
- take pride in representing the school in any enrichment activities.